Kamis, 11 Desember 2008

Friend's qoute

If you’ve got secrets you want to tell, we can talk all day long

If your dreams get broken somehow, I’ll remind you that you belong

If you need some place to hide, you can hold my hands for a while

If your sky begins to fall, I’ll stay with you ‘til you smile

Whenever you need some space, there’s my room – you can take it

If someone breaks your heart, together we’ll unbreak it

When you feel sad or empty side, I’ll show you you’re not alone

If you get lost out there, I’ll come and take you home

I’ll go with you somewhere else, when you need to get away

And when seems to be going right and you need a friend.. I’ll stay..

(“I’ll Be There For You” – Ashley Rice)

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus oneday, so I never have to live without you

(Winnie The Pooh)

Words begin with A B C

Number begins with one two three

Music begins with do re mi

Friendship begins with you and me

(Anonymous)

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say

(Anonymous)

1 komentar:

Dyza mengatakan...

Waaaah bagus fan quotenya :)